September 30, 2011

Dream (September 30, 2011)

Why are you floating around me?
If I tried to push you
would it even move you?
They say file this away.
Believe me I've been trying.
You just keep escaping.

And if I let out a breath
would you arch back to feel it?
If I parted my lips
would you fall right back or steal you a kiss?

Kiss me, you never kissed me
only youthful tension
never had a reason.
Could you, could you take me
if there was no story?
No blood without the glory.
You, oh, you infected me.
You always loved the tease.
You twisted me in knots.
I never learned to stop.

Years passed without a slip.
Didn't feel a hunger
never even wondered.
Crept back under your nose
I never grabbed a bottle
Are you even hollow?

So if I turned back to you
my skin uninvited
your face under me.
Would you take my mouth before I could scream?

Take me, I'd let you take me.
I could take your anger
I don't mind the danger.
Trust me, you couldn't trust me.
I can almost taste it
doubt that I would regret.
You, oh, you started every storm.
You locked away my warmth.
Now I'm an alien
you're taunting me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment