June 20, 2011

Either Way, I'm Sorry (December, 2010)

Do you remember the first time?

the first time you stayed alone

the first time you felt a snap

your first experience out of home

Or do you even recall the last?

the last time you felt okay?

when you felt the eath’s pull

the last time you felt the same?

I haven’t been myself as of late

I’ve been slashing tires of friends

and finding crimes to take

I want to create a new expression

and not repeat an old cliche

I’m not in doubt of you loving me

but yet I am so afraid

So calm down coldly, I’m hot enough

give me none of your forgiveness

you can’t forgive this fuckup

of a girl, of a kid, of your old lover

of a child who used to see so clear

of a girl who desperately needs a hero

of a girl who wants to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment