June 20, 2011

Timberwolves At North Carolina (May 16, 2011)

Hey there c’mon the lights are now fading

Hours outside and I have been waiting

When are the guys gonna come and blow my mind?

It feels like I have been here forever

Hey now I know his words are so clever

This is more than worth the sunburned neck.

Hey it’s okay I’m starting to feel it

Adam on mic and John in the mosh pit

Think it’s gonna be a hell of a night.

Songs about anger prove to be rousing

“This one’s for all the kids in the back now”

It’ll take time for all the bruises to fade away.

Hey man it’s like you wrote out my story

All of my friends wanna share in the glory

I think that your songs can really read my mind.

Hold c’mon you are an enchanter

Guess that it means I’ll never be wanted

Your words are more like needles than any knives

-(Inspired by Taking Back Sunday's Timberwolves At New Jeresy. A line from that song also serves as the blog title.)

No comments:

Post a Comment